There are so many positions two bodies can get into for enjoyable sex…but what do most positions really get off with. Let’s look at the short list cause we don’t wanta go through a hundred misses while she remains unsatisfied!
1. Cowgirl: The cowgirl position is one of the most popular sex positions among women, as it gives them control over the rhythm and pace. To do the classic cowgirl, the man lies on his back, and the woman straddles him in a squat. The key to a comfortable cowgirl is adjusting the angle of your hips so it feels good for both of you. This position is also a great confidence booster for women, as they are in control of the movements and can tailor it to their own pleasure.
2. Hips-up Missionary (aka Coital Alignment Technique)
Are you looking for a way to spice up your sex life? Look no further than the Hips-up Missionary (aka Coital Alignment Technique, or CAT). This sexual position is sure to please your partner and give you both a satisfying experience. Here’s what you need to know about it:
1. Start in the traditional missionary position, with the bottom partner’s hips slightly raised with a pillow.
2. The top partner’s chest should align with the bottom partner’s shoulders.
3. The top partner then shifts their body up so that their hips are higher than their partner’s.
4. Once they’re inside, they can lift their hips up and thrust into their partner as they please.
5. This position will create more direct clitoral stimulation for the bottom partner and will give both partners an increased chance of orgasm.
If you’re looking for a new way to get intimate with your partner, give the Hips-up Missionary a try! You won’t be disappointed!
3. Rear Entry
Are you looking for a sexual position that will really turn your partner on? Look no further than the Rear Entry. This position is a great way to give your partner an intimate, passionate experience while providing lots of pleasure.
The Rear Entry is a classic sex position that has been enjoyed by couples for centuries. It’s easy to do, and because it provides a lot of friction and direct stimulation, it can be incredibly enjoyable for both partners.
Here’s how to do it: Lie down on your stomach on the bed with your legs open. Your man then gets on top of you with his legs spread and his body between your legs. He then enters from behind, thrusting in and out as he pleases.
To spice things up, you can try out some creative variations such as standing up, kneeling, or even the Eiffel Tower position which allows for simultaneous penetration and head.
If you’re looking for a sexual position that will really turn your partner on, look no further than the Rear Entry. With its intimate position and direct stimulation, it’s sure to provide plenty of pleasure for both of you!
4. Doggy Style
It’s no surprise that the classic doggy style is one of the most popular positions among women. Certified Sex Therapist Dr Nan says doggy style is a wonderful position for intercourse for a number of reasons, one being that it allows for deep penetration which can be extra pleasurable for some people. Plus, sexologist Lucy Rowett notes that it offers an incredible view and largely puts the woman in control. So why not give it a try tonight and see if it turns you on?
If you’re looking for a classic and tried-and-true position to get your mind and body in the mood, look no further than the missionary position. This face-to-face, man-on-top position is one of the most popular sex positions out there and it’s easy to see why. With the man on top, he can control the depth and speed of penetration and the woman is free to focus on her pleasure. Plus, it’s a great way to get up close and personal with your partner while still giving you both a good view of each other’s body. Try out some variations of missionary such as hip-up missionary or reverse missionary for an added thrill. And if you’re feeling adventurous, try transitioning into the reverse cowgirl position for even more fun.
6. Spooning. Spooning is one of the most romantic and intimate positions a couple can enjoy, but it’s also incredibly pleasurable. Spooning is a great way to get close and connected with your partner while also enjoying the pleasure of sex. Not only does this position allow for full body contact, but it also allows your partner to access all the sensitive areas of your body – both physically and emotionally. Plus, you can move your hands all over each other’s body – including the very important clit. For those looking for a more passionate and intimate experience, spooning is definitely the way to go!
7. Standing up
7. Standing up: While admittedly this looks hot as hell on TV, it’s actually a lot of work for both of us. If you’re able to actually do it, the standing up position can be incredibly satisfying for both partners. Quick tip: The penetrating partner should take things slow in this position so as to not strain or injure their penis.
8. Reverse Cowgirl
8. Reverse Cowgirl: Just as it sounds, reverse cowgirl is the girl-on-top position…reversed. As in, while in typical cowgirl, you may face your partner, but in reverse cowgirl you turn your face and body away from your partner. This position is favored by women who want to explore a vibrator externally, as Thomas, author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure, explains. It also allows the penetrating partner to bend one knee so the woman is straddling just one leg—allowing for deeper penetration. Once you get into it, you’ll be in control, and leave them begging for more.
9. Anal – Anal sex can be a thrilling experience for both partners and can provide some of the most intense orgasms. The G-Whiz position is just one way to explore anal sex. In this position, the partner kneels in front of the other, allowing their legs to rest on their shoulders. This angle provides a great angle for penetration, while also allowing both partners to enjoy plenty of skin-on-skin contact. Mutual masturbation and the folded form of 69 are two other great positions to explore during anal sex. With these positions, one partner sits on the ground while the other stands over them and bends down. No matter which position you choose, make sure to use plenty of lube for a truly pleasurable experience!
10. Mutual Masturbation
Mutual masturbation is an incredibly intimate and hot way to get off. Whether you’re standing, lying down, or enjoying a more acrobatic position, it gives both partners the opportunity to explore each other’s bodies in a way that’s out of the ordinary. Plus, it feels amazing when you can tantalize each other with your hands while making passionate eye contact. If you’re ready to take your sex life to the next level, it’s time to give mutual masturbation a try!